Our WHITSUNDAY CLASSIC ROUTE is a downwind run taking advantage of the predominant SE winds. This route takes us to the best of Whitsunday and Hook Islands. Starting with the brilliant white sands of Whitehaven Beach and finishing up at Crayfish Bay, a secluded safe harbour on Hook Island, this journey will take you to great viewpoints across the island chain from Hill Inlet to Cairn Point.
Priced from $1,645 pp.
Perfect for groups of friends, schools or corporate groups, bring your friends together in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and experience a unique adventure in a paddling paradise
Get a group of 8 people together for a unique paddling holiday and receive a 5% discount.
We can also tailor a trip to suit your requirements.
- Go anytime during the season May-October
- Change the duration of the journey ( 4-8 days)
- You can fly into Hamilton Island or Proserpine Airport.
- Change the route.
- Choose your own accomodation at the start and end of your journey
- Choose a specific menu that suits your group
- Create a focus for the journey- photography, bird watching or fitness to name a few
Whatever your requirements are contact us to make your dream trip come true.
Trips for 2020 AUGUST and SEPTEMBER are currently on hold due to COVID-19 Restrictions. Please register your interest via email for 2021 trips.